SEISMIC PORTAL VEHICULAR SYSTEM
- Accommodates rotational movement in the X, Y and Z-axis.
- Designed for seismic and base isolated movement requirements.
- Engineered for retrofit base-isolation installations.
- Engineered for flush deck-to-deck transitions.
- Strong, lightweight composite panels for easy mobilization and installation.
- Internal structural mechanics accommodate heavy vehicular loads.
- OSHPD approved designs.
- Test Standards:
ASTM Test Standards E-119, E-1399, and E-1966.
UBC 43-1, UL-251, UL-263, UL-2079
- Code-compliant 2 and 3-hour fire rated designsare available.
- Listed with Intertek Laboratories (Includes OmegaPoint Lab) CABO, ICBO Evaluation Service, ICC.
- Factory installation training provided.
- Site installation supervision provide.